Elder Love Meets Kids Love
On Tuesday, January 24, we melded Kids Love and Elder Love into a valentine art project helping seniors craft valentines for 450 homeless kids in Mpls. Look at what a great job they did!
Do you have a heart for the beautiful elders in our community?
So do we!
• They have gifts this world needs.
• Their lives bring value to ours.
• They can create beautiful art for God.
Coming this year:
• “Springtime of the Soul,” our Easter blessing
• “Living Stories,” a special Christmas Exhibit
Would you like to help us mentor seniors in their art?